You will find diverse scenery in the West Gippsland region. Experience the peace and quiet of an authentic slice of rural life. Small community-minded towns selling cheeses and gourmet goodies from some of Australia’s most prized dairy farms. Stop into farm gates and village markets, explore the Gippsland Alpine region perfect for biking, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding. At its southernmost point is Wilsons Promontory National Park, with bushland, wildlife, and beaches, in the North, the area stretches to boundaries of the Latrobe Valley.
- The ultimate guide for things to do on Phillip IslandA visit to Phillip Island is on the list of so many holidaymakers in Australia both for tourists and locals alike. The idea of seeing little penguins waddle ashore every night of the year is an amazing thought but many ask…what are some of the other best things to do on Phillip Island? Know before … Read more
- 4 Park Pass for Phillip IslandOf all the destinations one can visit in this big land of ours my kids would readily say ‘Let’s go to Phillip Island’. It is world-renowned for its natural beauty, rugged coastlines and native animals. It is a brilliant family destination and seeing the penguins there is definitely a must-do while you are visiting Phillip … Read more
- Skiing with kids in GippslandFamily skiing holidays in the Victorian Snowfields are becoming more popular every year. Kids are becoming just as competent on their ski’s as their parents and they are loving the snow holidays Gippsland has to offer. Skiing with kids in Gippsland is the perfect way for any level of skier to enjoy a weekend in … Read more
- Phillip Island Koala Conservation CentrePhillip Island is in far south Gippsland, about as far as Gippsland stretches. Phillip Island would be the most popular of Gippsland tourist attractions. Phillips Islands close proximity to Melbourne allows it to draw big crowds all year round. The Koala Conservation Centre is one of the best things to do in Phillip Island. Now, who does … Read more
- Eat & Drink in Gippsland – Loch BreweryLoch Village is located deep in the rolling hills of South Gippsland. The nearest major town to Loch is Korrumbarra home to Coal Creek Heritage Village. Loch Village is located off the South Gippsland Highway. Look for the sign telling you where to turn. There is not much to Loch, just a small main street … Read more